What I Do
I am a product manager and user experience designer/leader with 19 years of experience in SaaS RIA software design and recently iOS.
Relying on varied experience as a product manager, interaction designer, visual designer, business analyst, and as an engineering manager in both start-up and enterprise settings, I approach software product design from a broad perspective.
As a hands-on designer, I understand how to leverage insights into user attitudes and behaviors to insure a quality user experience.
With technical training and a background in front-end coding, I understand the technical aspects of projects. As an experienced product manager and analyst, I can prioritize release goals and uncover pragmatic solutions.
- Major contributor to an offering awarded Magic Quadrant by Gartner, Inc. and Forbes "Best of Web"
- Direct design and analysis contributor to 25+ major software releases
- Built two UX teams and a cross-functional team of developers, quality assurance engineers, and UX designers
- Led a team in two successful releases of complex functionality without introducing defects into the parent system, on time, and within budget
- In partnership with a development colleague created a lean, user-centered, development process with traceability from use case to test case.
- Established UX processes covering research through design and prototyping. Led and contributed to two pattern libraries, the second cross-device.
Patient record pulling data from multiple clinical systems for use by care coordinators remote from the individual practices.
(Roles: PM, UXD)
Dashboard concept for HR iPad App aggregating commonly needed data and functions.